The annual Beloit College "mindset list," which
2. Humvees, minus the artillery, have always been available to the public.
23. Wal-Mart has always been a larger retailer than Sears and has always employed more workers than GM.
27. Al Gore has always been running for president or thinking about it.
47. High definition television has always been available.
53. Tiananmen Square is a 2008 Olympics venue, not the scene of a massacre.
55. MTV has never featured music videos.
66. The World Wide Web has been an online tool since they were born.
That last doesn't seem quite right. Average frosh enter at 18; 2007-18= 1989. Lynx and Mosaic weren't launched until 1993, and I'd say that the birth of the browser is the real birth of the WWW. But anyway, HTML was invented in late 1990-- the frosh were babies, but not unborn.